Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 7th Edition, is designed to accompany the Lilley’s Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 7th Edition textbook, preparing you for success in pharmacology and on the NCLEX Examination. Worksheets for each chapter include NCLEX-RN® Examination-style review questions, case studies, critical thinking and application questions, case studies multiple-choice questions, and other educationally sound rich learning activities.
- Special Overview of Dosage Calculations Section features a practice quiz and explanations of key drug calculations concepts, sample drug labels, and practice problems, and a practice quiz.
- Student Study Tips Section offers study techniques, time management tips, and test-taking strategies expands on the textbook’s Study Skills Tips to enhance understanding.
- Application-based NCLEX Examination-style practice questions prepare you for help you understand how information in the book applies to real-life situations problem-solving in the clinical setting.
- Updated NCLEX Examination–style questions prepare you to pass for the NCLEX Exam.
- Illustrationed-based questions mimic NCLEX Examination “hotspot” illustration exam questions, strengthening exam your readiness readiness for the state boards.
About the Author
Linda Lilley, RN, PhD, is University Professor and Associate Professor Emeritus at the School of Nursing at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia.
Julie S. Snyder, MSN, RN-BC, teaches at the School of Nursing at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia and works in the clinical field as well, enabling her to bring comprehensive insight to the book.
Shelly Collins, PharmD, has decades of clinical experience in which she has been responsible for overseeing system-wide pharmaceutical safety.