Using a streamlined, highly illustrated format, Review of Plastic Surgery 2nd Edition, provides essential information on more than 40 topics found on in-service, board, and MOC exams, as well as the challenges you face in everyday practice. Bulleted text, detailed illustrations, and easy-to-digest lists help you quickly find and retain information, while self-assessment sections prepare you for exams and help you identify areas needing further study. Review of Plastic Surgery 2nd Edition is an ideal resource for residents and fellows, as well as medical students, attending physicians, and others interested in plastic surgery.
- Covers the material you need to know for certification and recertification, from basic science to clinical knowledge in plastic surgery, including subspecialty topics.
- Uses a high-yield, easy-to-navigate format, making it perfect for exam study as well as a quick review before rounds.
- Allows you to test your mastery of the material with board-style self-assessment questions and answers, now fully updated for the second edition.
- Presents the full range of plastic surgery topics in unique, bulleted lists for efficient, effective study.
- Helps you visualize key content with online videos and superb, full-color illustrations throughout.
About the Author
Donnie Buck is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in St Louis, Washing, Washington State University, St Louis. He specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Procedures and Surgery, Breast Surgery, Breast Reconstruction, Hand and Wrist Surgery (Plastic/Reconstructive), Head and Neck Surgery Lymphedema Surgery and Lipoedema Surgery. He is editor and author of Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery and Review of Plastic Surgery.
Read more about: Donald W Buck II