TOTAL: Linux+ Practice Tests (XK0-004) – 180 Questions
TOTAL: Linux+ (XK0-004)
Rating : 0 – Duration : 180 questions
Lectures : 0 – Reviews : 0 – Salepage
Instructors : Total Seminars • 500,000+ Enrollments
Are you looking to prepare yourself for the Linux+ certification exam released April 2019?
The exam cost is $329, so the more you practice, the better prepared you’ll be to pass the exam the first time.
Taking the same practice test over and over isn’t as helpful because you’ll quickly begin to memorize the test questions and answers. The best way to prepare is to take as many DIFFERENT practice exams as possible.
Not sure which practice test course to choose on Udemy? Check out our features and benefits:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– 2 FULL practice tests, 90 questions each
– More practice for studying
– 90-question, 90-minute exam, domains weighted like the exam
– Practice like the real Linux+ exam
– Answers linked to the domain
– Targeted studying, don’t waste time studying for topics you already know
– Explanation of answers
– Better understanding of the content
– Exam questions written by a panel of experienced test writers*
– Know you’re getting relevant, well-written exam questions that mimic the real exam
– Lifetime access
– Udemy’s courses all have lifetime access, so use this practice test to brush up on your Linux+ skills.
The Linux+ covers 5 domains:
– Hardware and System Configuration (21%)
– Systems Operation and Maintenance (26%)
– Security (19%)
– Linux Troubleshooting and Diagnostics (20%)
– Automation and Scripting (14%)
IS THE LINUX+ EXAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
According to startacybercareer,com:
The CompTIA Linux+ is a worthwhile certification for new and junior-level Linux administrators. The Linux+ is worth a serious look, especially if you are new to Linux or within your first few years of Linux administration.
There are several positions in the IT and cybersecurity fields that would benefit from the Linux+ certification, most notably those that are responsible for Linux systems administration and cybersecurity professionals that use tools that are Linux based. These positions include:
– Systems Administrators
– Network Administrators
– Penetration Testers
– Cybersecurity Consultants
*Practice test questions are drawn from the CompTIA Linux+® Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam XK0-004).