SAFe Program Consultant Simulation Exam
Make yourself certified SAFe Program Consultant
Rating : 0 – Duration : 66 questions
Lectures : 0 – Reviews : 0 – Salepage
Instructors : Online Education Hub
This course contains 66 questions (2 practice tests including 33 questions each) and their answers which will help you pass SAFe® Program Consultant Exam 5.0 and get yourself Certified SAFe® Program Consultant.
A SAFe® Program Consultant is a change agent who leads all levels of an organization through a Lean-Agile transformation at scale by training, coaching, facilitating and mentoring. This servant leader plays a critical role by applying expert knowledge of SAFe.
Who this course is for:
● Business executives and IT professionals who intends to design and implement a SAFe transformation plan in the organizations and who aims at assisting organizations with change management practices
● Exam name: SAFe® 5 Program Consultant Exam
● Exam format: Multiple choice
● Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
● Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe® course
● Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam
● Number of questions: 60
● Passing score: 45 out of 60 (75%)
● Language: English
● Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $250.
● Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Please note that this simulation exam questions and answers are designed to be predictive of success on the certification exam.