How to get a Band 7 in your IELTS Writing!
Learn useful techniques, skills and tips to get a band 7 and above in your IELTS UKVI, General or Academic exams
Rating : 3.8430734 – Duration : 2.5 hours
Lectures : 10 – Reviews : 11 – Salepage
Instructors : Deepa Rama
About the IELTS Writing Course:
The IELTS exam is a worldwide recognised English language test, for people whose first language is not English. The IELTS test is for people who want to work, study or live in the U.K., Canada, Australia or any other English speaking country.
Many IELTS students have said that they don’t score very high in their IELTS Writing exam. This course will help you with that.
This IELTS writing course is a skills based course. In this IELTS course you will learn useful skills, tips and techniques to help you to pass your IELTS Writing Exam with atleast a band 7 or above if you practice using the techniques, tips and skills learnt in this course.
In this course you will learn:
- An outline of the IELTS Writing Exam for General and Academic Exams
- How to understand the question and all its elements
- How to paraphrase the question into your introduction
- Structuring an Argument
- Describing Processes
- Describing Charts, Graphs and Tables
- Presenting and Justifying Opinions
- Linking Words to use in your IELTS Writing
- Beginning and Ending your IELTS Writing Tasks
- IELTS General Training Letter writing (Writing Formal and Informal Letters)
This course will introduce you to and act as a guide as to the type of questions you will get in your IELTS exam and the way in which you are expected to answer the questions.
This course is GREAT because the useful skills, tips and techniques taught in this course will act as a base for you, these are all the concepts you would have learnt from taking an IELTS course at a language center.
The good part is that you have these videos available for you to watch over and over again until you understand how to use the techniques.
Then all you need to do is get past IELTS exam papers and use the techniques to practice answering the questions.
It’s that simple!
IMPORTANT – this course is not a language course. You will not be learning English. You will be learning skills to help you to pass your IELTS Writing Exam.
Who is this course for:
- Individuals who want to gain a better understanding of how to pass the IELTS Writing
- Individuals who want to work, study or live in the U.K., Canada, Australia or any other English speaking country that accepts the IELTS test.
- For U.K. Visa and Immigration purposes;
- You want to study in an English speaking country that requires IELTS to prove your ability.
- You want to improve your writing