Head and Neck Pathology E-Book: A Volume in the Series: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology
Delivery: Can be download Immediately after purchasing.For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click message us icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality : High Quality.
No missing contents. Printable
An essential foundation text for residents and pathologists, the third edition of Head and Neck Pathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, has been fully revised to include recent advances in the field. Featuring a highly templated, easy-to-use format and new information throughout, this practical, affordable resource by Drs. Lester D. R. Thompson and Justin A. Bishop is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
- Inclusion of a wide range of diagnoses in both head and neck and endocrine organ pathology.
- A focus on the specific features of selected non-neoplastic and neoplastic entities, including broad and in-depth differential diagnoses.
- Clinical and Pathologic Features summarized in quick-reference boxes for fast access to information.
- A highly templated format that includes pertinent clinical, imaging, and management/prognostic features; pathologic features; ancillary studies; differential diagnosis; and meaningfully chosen bibliography.
- Over a thousand full-color photographs illustrate important pathologic features, enabling you to form a differential diagnosis and compare your findings with actual cases.
- Contributions from internationally recognized expert pathologists, keeping you up to date with the latest information in the field.
- New criteria as established by the 2017 World Health Organization Classification of Head and Neck Tumours and the 2017 World Health Organization Classification of Endocrine Organ Tumours.
- A new oropharynx section, separated from the oral cavity.
- Inclusion of unique newly identified molecular information in many tumor entities.
- Coverage of NUT carcinoma, HPV-associated adenoid cystic-like carcinoma, sinonasal renal cell-like adenocarcinoma, SMARCB1 (INI-1) deficient sinonasal carcinoma, biphenotypic sinonasal sarcoma, neuroendocrine carcinomas, oropharyngeal carcinoma, polycystic disease and sclerosing polycystic adenosis, secretory carcinoma, cribriform adenocarcinoma of the minor salivary glands, variants of myoepithelioma, clear cell carcinoma, and changes in gnathic cysts classification.
- File Size: 291998 KB
- Print Length: 784 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (December 8, 2017)
- Publication Date: December 8, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07886GMLN
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
in Pathology (Books)
in Pathology (Kindle Store)