Handbook of Veterinary Anesthesia
Delivery: Can be download Immediately after purchasing.For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click message us icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality : High Quality.
No missing contents. Printable
Handbook of Veterinary Anesthesia, 5th Edition is a well-accepted guide to performing anesthesia and anesthetic techniques safely and effectively. This convenient pocket guide provides clear, concise guidelines on anesthetic procedures for dogs, cats, horses, ruminants, camelids, pigs, birds, and other exotic pets. Topics include patient evaluation and preparation, local anesthetic drugs, anesthetic equipment, patient monitoring, pain management, breathing systems and ventilation, shock therapy, respiratory and cardiac emergencies, and euthanasia. Written by leading anesthesiology experts William W. Muir III and John A. E. Hubbell, this practical handbook is the perfect size to take anywhere!
- User-friendly format provides instant access to vital information on anesthetic procedures and techniques for dogs, cats, horses, ruminants, camelids, pigs, birds, and other exotic pets.
- Thoroughly UPDATED topics include patient evaluation, patient preparation methods, safe and effective operation of anesthetic equipment, and chemical restraint procedures.
- Respected authors are recognized as experts in the field of veterinary anesthesia.
- Over 100 tables, boxes, and graphs summarize anesthetic protocols and clinical applications, including dosages, advantages, and disadvantages of each drug.
- Also available on Pageburst ‚Äï a fully searchable digital text platform that makes it easy to quickly find key topics and drug information. Sold separately.
- UPDATED anesthetic drug information and NEW pain management techniques provide the latest on indications, toxicities, and recommended dosages.
- EXPANDED step-by-step overviews of anesthetic and analgesic techniques make it easier to review and perform procedures.
- UPDATED coverage of euthanasia, including the most current AVMA guidelines, provides today‚Äôs accepted protocols for the provision of euthanasia.
- UPDATED complementary and alternative strategies provide non-pharmacologic interventions for pain management.
- UPDATED research findings and clinical applications address special anesthetic considerations necessary in cats.
- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (December 13, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323080699
- ISBN-13: 978-0323080699
- ASIN: 0323080693
5 x 0.9 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: 14 customer ratings
in Veterinary Surgery
in General (Books)