Handbook of Sputter Deposition Technology: Fundamentals and Applications for Functional Thin Films, Nano-Materials and MEMS
Delivery: Can be download Immediately after purchasing.For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click message us icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality : High Quality.
No missing contents. Printable
This thoroughly updated new edition includes an entirely new team of contributing authors with backgrounds specializing in the various new applications of sputtering technology. It forms a bridge between fundamental theory and practical application, giving an insight into innovative new materials, devices and systems.
Organized into three parts for ease of use, this Handbook introduces the fundamentals of thin films and sputtering deposition, explores the theory and practices of this field, and also covers new technology such as nano-functional materials and MEMS.
Wide varieties of functional thin film materials and processing are described, and experimental data is provided with detailed examples and theoretical descriptions.
- A strong applications focus, covering current and emerging technologies, including nano-materials and MEMS (microelectrolmechanical systems) for energy, environments, communications, and/or bio-medical field. New chapters on computer simulation of sputtering and MEMS completes the update and insures that the new edition includes the most current and forward-looking coverage available
- All applications discussed are supported by theoretical discussions, offering readers both the “how” and the “why” of each technique
- 40% revision: the new edition includes an entirely new team of contributing authors with backgrounds specializing in the various new applications that are covered in the book and providing the most up-to-date coverage available anywhere
- File Size: 25420 KB
- Print Length: 660 pages
- Publisher: William Andrew; 2 edition (December 31, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 31, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A0J3SF0
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
in Physical & Theoretical Chemistry (Kindle Store)
in Metallurgy Engineering
in Microelectronics Engineering