GMAT Verbal-Critical Reasoning-150 Original-SolvedAndExplain
150 solved practice questions, from a team with average GMAT score = 770
Rating : 4.219197 – Duration : 16 hours
Lectures : 152 – Reviews : 26 – Salepage
Instructors : Loony Corn
The Critical Reasoning questions on the GMAT are all about precision of thought – an attribute that can easily be learned.
- The hardest part about this question type is that most practice material out there does not ‘sound’ right. That’s where this course scores: 150 questions with the real ‘GMAT’ feel, just the right turn of phrase, and the right tricks to mimic the real thing.
- Critical Reasoning questions are applied common sense, and so are not easy to ‘game’. If you are thinking straight, you will nail them. If you aren’t, you are sunk. This course will make sure you are never sunk. You’ll be nailing these questions in your sleep by the time you get through 15 hours of grueling practice.
- 150 high-quality sentence correction problems, with the real GMAT feel
- 15 hours of step-by-step reasoning, so you can learn to think like the test-setters
- Visual highlights so that you really get why alternatives are right or wrong