Pioneering. Proven. Practical.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Breast 2nd Edition will help surgeons stay one step ahead in the fast-paced specialty of breast surgery. It combines proven methods with pioneering techniques, and patient-oriented procedures with in-depth theory. What’s more, it features over 600 high-quality illustrations and photographs. Highlights:
- Photographic documentation of pre-, intra-, and postoperative findings
- Surgical sequences with step-by-step instructions
- New techniques for cosmetic indications
- Tried-and-tested methods for dealing with complications
- Many invaluable tips from experienced specialists
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Breast 2nd Edition of Bohmert’s highly successful work provides extended material on cosmetic breast surgery and improved, updated illustrations. As a result, it is an excellent teaching manual, a reliable reference for surgeons and consultants, and an invaluable tool in day-to-day practice.