Keep up-to-date with current clinical practice guidelines and policies form the Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines and Policies 21st Edition of this clinical reference classic. This evidence-based decision-making tool for managing common pediatric conditions has been revised and updated for 2021 with the latest clinical practice guidelines for more than 40 conditions plus every AAP policy statement, clinical report, and technical report through December 2020.
- New and revised AAP policy statements, clinical reports, and technical reports
- Printed text and eBook access, including full text of all AAP clinical practice guidelines and full text of 2020 AAP policy statements, clinical reports, and technical reports
- More than 600 policy statements, clinical reports, and technical reports
- Quick Reference Tools, including coding tips, patient education handouts, and more
- Five-section organization for ease of use
Clinical practice guidelines included in Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines and Policies 21st Edition cover the following pediatric conditions:
- Febrile seizures
- High blood pressure
- Otitis media
- Urinary tract infection
- And more…
About the Author
The American Academy of Pediatrics is an organization of 67,000 primary care pediatricians, pediatric medical subspecialists and pediatric surgical specialists dedicated to the health, safety and well-being of infants, children, adolescents and young adults. The AAP is the largest pediatric publisher in the world, with a diverse list of resources that includes essential clinical and practice management titles and award-winning books for parents.
Read more about: American Academy of Pediatrics