With its trademark clear, concise writing style and evidence-based focus, Comprehensive Gynecology, 8th Edition, remains your #1 choice for practical, in-depth coverage of any women’s health issue you’re likely to encounter.
It covers all key issues in gynecology, now fully updated to include new information on topics such as laparoscopy and innovations in robotic surgery, reversible contraception, and advancements in treating endometriosis.
For residents, specialists, primary care doctors, and other healthcare providers, Comprehensive Gynecology is an easy-to-access source of trusted information for everyday practice.
- Includes helpful features such as key references and terms, key points at the end of each chapter, summary boxes for quick reference, and new bolded text to highlight the most important concepts
- Features newly improved artwork; a more cohesive, easy-to-navigate design throughout; and more clinical algorithms.
- Contains hundreds of illustrations and tables, anatomical figures, radiographs, and photographs, as well as 20 videos that address topics such as Pap smear techniques, hysteroscopic metroplasty, and endometriosis of the bladder.
- Brings you up to date with the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound, issues in infertility, the latest research in menopause, and other essential aspects of today’s practice.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
About the Author
Dr. Lobo, formerly Rappleye Professor and Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Director of the Center for Reproductive Sciences, Columbia University, has done extensive research in various areas of reproductive endocrinology and infertility including estrogen metabolism and menopause. Dr. Lobo has a primary interest in hyperandrogenic disorders and polycystic ovary syndrome. He frequently serves as editor for peer-review journals and has authored over 300 articles and 16 books.